We receive, collect and store information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the following;
- Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet.
- Personally identifiable information such as your name and email address when you subscribe, use a contact us form, an automated mail to link or leave a comment.
We collect such non-personal and personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our services.
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalised service-related notices, promotional messages and newsletters.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Siteground platform. Siteground provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide and sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Siteground data storage, databases and the general Siteground applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall and will not share it with third parties unless for law enforcement purposes.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are asked to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use technical cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service. These include preference cookies, session cookies and load balancing cookies.
Third party cookies are used by;
- Google Analytics for analytics and statistical data collection.
- Get Your Guide, Amazon UK, Travelpayouts and Booking.com for affiliate services.
- Mailerlite for email marketing services.
By using our website and services you give consent and opt-in to the use of these cookies.
24 Hour City Guides